Wedding UmbrellasVintage Wedding DressesPrincess Wedding DressesCheongsam on Topwedding.com

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hunger Games Katniss Wedding hairstyle

I'm amazed by the details that the team put into the hunger games wedding theme. I love her hair, it really looks good on her.
View more here on Buzzfeed .

Here is another girl who did the hunger games wedding theme from wedding chicks.


 It seems like although the female lead had a gorgeous hair and look so beautiful in her red dress, many prefer her signature french braids. I actually agree. Theres something endearing about her cascading french braids.

You wanna try it first? here's a video tutorial : katniss hairbraids tutorial

Remember her red dress? Perfect!

vie elizabethaneedesigns

I found another style that remind me of her....

via indulgy

No comments:

Post a Comment